Kirton is a forward thinking specialised UK wide water treatment business with over 40 years experience in the industry. We are looking to recruit a Water Treatment Service Engineer, with specific experience in working with water softeners & reverse osmosis systems to support our continued growth. The successful candidate will be given the industry specific training and support, as well as taking on a vital role within the business.
- Water Treatment Service Engineer
- Servicing water treatment equipment, working on water softeners, reverse osmosis systems, dosing units and chemicals
- Previous experience of working on systems specified above
- Conversant with the water treatment industry and legislation
- Have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Have good client -facing and organisational skills
- Full drivers licence
- Based in the Midlands or South West of UK would be preferable
- Company vehicle and phone
- Pension scheme
- Competitive Salary
- Full training and support
If you’re an experienced engineer within the water treatment sector with good previous exposure to softeners & reverse osmosis systems, please get in touch to find out more about this position.
Please send any CV’s to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Kirton team